I was lucky enough to work with some of the stamps and dies that Christine Herrin (creator/designer of Everyday Explorers) put together for the release, and holy moly these sets are FANTASTIC!! Both stamp sets work really well on their own, but they also pair together seamlessly. When they are combined with the simple die tags you get the most awesome buildable gift tag set! Seriously, there are so many options and combinations to build different tags with these!
I kept my tags pretty simple, sticking to a pink/white/kraft color scheme and then just tried out some different stamping combinations.
I’m planning to pair these tags with some pink and white pom poms and ribbon/yarn for this year’s packages. I’ll definitely be cranking out a whole lot more of these tags as we get closer to Christmas!!
Thanks so much for stopping by. Next up in the blog hop is the super talented Carissa Wiley of Sprinkled With Glitter. You can click HERE to head to her post.
**Below is the full list for the Blog Hop!**
2. Julie Ebersole: https://julieebersole.com/blog/essentials-by-ellen-holiday-2020-hop
3. Tazhiana Gordon: https://preciselytazhi.com/?p=242
4. Adelina Starace: https://estudio206.com/essentials-by-ellen-october-2020-release/2020/10/9
5. Laurel Beard: https://wp.me/p59T5f-4Q3
6. Jessica Frost-Ballas: https://www.allthesparkle.com/ebehop1020
9. Sarah Zayas: sarahzayas.wordpress.com
11. Emily Mydlowski: https://popsofpaper.wordpress.com/?p=1413
12. Kelly Griglione: https://notablenest.blogspot.com/2020/10/gingerbread-plushie-hacks-how-to-turn.html
14. Therese Calvird: https://lostinpaper.com/?p=28426
15. Emily Midgett: https://emilymidgett.com/2020/10/ellen-hutson-october-2020-releaseblog-hop/
16. France Wisniewski: http://www.bananafishstudio.com/blog
17. Lisa Spangler: https://sideoatsandscribbles.wumple.com/?p=20606
18. Michele Ferguson: https://icardeveryone.blogspot.com/2020/10/essentials-by-ellen-october-2020-release.html
19. Ardyth Percy-Robb: https://ardythpr.blogspot.com/2020/10/essentials-by-ellen-october-release.html
20. Sandy Allnock: https://sandyallnock.com/color-a-scene-using-dies-bloghop
And now for the GIVEAWAY details!!
**Prizes, prizes, we’ve got the prizes! One lucky commenter will win the whole Essentials by Ellen holiday release! And another will receive $25 to spend at ellenhutson.com! For a chance to win, all ya’ gotta’ do is hop along, enjoy the fabulous eye candy, and leave a little love for your fellow crafters: increase your chances by commenting on each stop on the hop! Comments left before 11:59 PDT on October 14 will be entered to win. (Winners are selected randomly.)**